Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Child's Smile Is A Wonderful Sight.

I had a photo shoot with my beautiful cousins yesterday and they wanted to get some shots of the kiddos playing so we went to a local park next to the Kern River and had some fun! Thanks for such a great time Ryan and Kim!!







Little Leah, I guess, is planning on being a thug for life. She is great!













And this is what you get when not everyone is paying attention!
And mind you there was no one behind me or anything. Who knows why they were looking like that...haha!
Please click to enlarge and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a great time for all! I really like the shots of Leah in the black & white swing shots. You truly captured her child-like joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! It was so great, she would laugh SO hard when I would push the swing harder. It was so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3.  A lovely smile!

     Thank you for your visit.

     ruma


      http://p.tl/4fL6
    ... Japanse abrikoos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a pleasant day! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete