Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The View Is Great.

Olivas Adobe, Oxnard, Ca - Ok, so this isn't the best composed picture and doesn't have a definite subject but I love the action! It's amazing what a sudden gust of wind can do for a photo!



Salt Lake City LDS Temple - Even if you're not LDS, you must admit that this is one gorgeous building.



Calico Ghost Town, Ca - I absolutely love history and when that history is something I can photograph I always take the opportunity. Now I know California doesn't have a long history like a lot of places in this wonderful world, but does have some history and the mines in Calico are definitely part of that history.



Lake Isabella, Ca. This is about an hour from my house. Last New Years I went camping at the lake and snapped this great shot.



Cayucus, Ca - Cayucus Cemetery. This is one of my very most favorites. It is a headstone to one Paul Madonna whom I do not know but he certainly had some great taste because this angel is a beauty, and it's even over a hundred years old.



This is another from my little adventure on the last day of last year that I forgot to post with the others and it's also one of my favorites. Hart Park, Bakersfield, Ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment