Friday, December 31, 2010

Beauty Is All Around

So I went scouting for a photo shoot location today. Drove through the oil fields and then ended up in Hart Park just outside of Bakersfield and I am still just astounded at how beautiful the park is now. I remember when it was completely full trash and the homeless. It is absolutely beautiful now. And another thing I found today was there is a peacock farm or something of the like on the property at the park! There were tons of them! And they were incredibly beautiful! Here are some of what I snapped today!











2 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful peacock shot. I have never been able to get a photo like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh believe me Terry, I still enlarge it and just stare in awe. I absolutely LOVE that photo.

    ReplyDelete